Internet Marketing for Local Businesses
Local businesses have a unique opportunity within the Internet Marketing realm. In addition to taking advantage of great SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services such as those that Digital Reality offers, local businesses can also enjoy Google's current mission of helping local businesses grow.
Google Places and Google+ Local
You may not have heard of it. In fact, the people who are using it to find you may not even know about it. It’s “hidden.” You see, people are automatically directed to Google Places when they search for a business on Google or Google Maps, whether it’s on their computer or their iPad or from their smartphone.
Your prospect enters the search terms, and when the all-important results come up, your position on the page determines your future. If you’re on that first page, near the top, your chances of being called and gaining a new customer, client or patient increase exponentially. But if you’re not there, they’ll be calling your competitor. How many times can you afford to let that happen?
Do a quick search on Google for [city] [name of your business type], such as new york chiropractor. Look at the results page. Where are you? Are you somewhere toward the bottom of the list, buried a couple of pages back by default? Are you on the list at all? And who IS on the list? That’s who’s getting the calls that could be coming to you.
Which Types of Businesses?
The vast majority of local (brick and mortar) businesses can benefit from Digital Reality's local internet marketing services. If you aren't on the list, please contact us for a custom review of your industry!
- Retail Stores
- Plastic Surgeons
- Specialty Shops
- IT Services
- ...any type of local business!
How we improve your rankings and bring you more business:
- Set up your Google Places account for you — the right way — so you don’t make some small mistake that could get you blacklisted or punished with a low ranking
- Monitor and make necessary adjustments to your program based on constantly changing Google Places rules so you’re always getting the best placement — and not falling behind
- Keep adjusting your connections with other search engines and submit information about you to additional directories so that your profile is always being updated and your high ranking is maintained
- Manage citations and backlinks and perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by using the most effective keywords and phrases in your copy
- Get you top placement on search sites like Yelp, City Search, and SuperPages
Looking for help with a National Brand or eCommerce site?
Digital Reality can help there, too. Please visit our Search Engine Optimization page.
Contact us Today
We'll help you attract new customers who are already searching for you online. Call 877-622-2491 or reach out on our contact page.