POSLavu V2 (Version 2.0)
Coming very, very soon....
Today we spotted a teaser on POSLavu's Facebook page about the upcoming version 2.0 of its well-loved iPad POS for Restaurants.
Digital Reality will be keeping a close watch on the developments and preparing to assist new and existing customers with this exciting upgrade.
An email sent out a few weeks ago suggested the following new features might make the cut:
- New User Interface - If you thought we looked good before, wait until you see the sleeker, customizable, even more intuitive interface design we've built 2.0 around.
- Customizable Features - Set custom tip amounts, tax rates, and many other details to more precisely control your business.
- Language Packs - Multiple languages will be offered with native translations in all aspects. International customers can also use our detailed features for tiered taxing and currency adjustments/rounding.
- Expanded payment and customer options - Accept gift cards, loyalty cards, and pre-authorize tabs for your customers. This is the next level of customer service and payment processing.
- New printing and ordering options- Control the font size and type, both on the application and the kitchen/customer ticket. Print graphics and logos on your receipts. Send courses separately to the kitchen when they need to be prepared.